Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What more can I say.

There are days that I have went through the whole day and at the end of the day I wonder what really happened today. I am a mom of 3 kids under the age of 5, I work pretty much full time with my husband and live every day differently than the one before.

I have started this blog simply to document my tears, fears and triumphs as a parent. I think my experiences can ring truth and pull at the strings of most mothers. While my life situations are different there is one common thread - our children who are at the heart of most of what we do. This blog will be an honest one. True to who I am and nothing less. You will find errors in my grammar, parenting, and life choices - BUT if it was any other way it wouldn't be me~ Jesus, my husband, and children are my life

My hope is that as I blog you will be able to identify with my tears, fears, & triumphs and in that find that there is hope and light at the end whatever season you are in.

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment